Gold Purity, Karat and density tester
A measurement device to determine purity, density and karat of gold. Also we known as 99.99% is highest grade gold, which is expressed 24K gold.
100% is 24K / Density is 19.32g/cm³
Most gold is the alloy of silver and copper except 24k (pure gold). For example, 18k include 18/24 (75%)
gold and 6/24 (25%) copper & silver, or silver & copper. Therefore 18K gold products have different
density according to their different ratios.
Principle – Correspond to the buoyancy method of Archimedean principle
Gold Karat: copper & silver alloy Shows CS: 23.9K
Means: And this gold has 23.9K and the leave 0.1K is for silver and copper
Gold Karat: silver alloy Shows S: 23.9K
Means: And this gold has 23.9K and the leave 0.1K is for silver.
Gold Karat: copper alloy Shows C: 23.8K
Means: And this gold has 23.8K and the leave 0.2K is for copper.
Have you notice the result: C is higher / S is lower / CS is in the middle.
Hence, customer will take CS result for reference
- The purity of gold,platinum & other precious metals can be measured.
- Measure Mode – Gold, Platinum, Alloy purity
- HI & LOW limit alarm
- Measuring just need 2 steps within 10 seconds, it’s convenience, stabilization and accuracy
- Interface port RS-232
- Infrared temperature sensor – auto temp. detection & compensation
- Purity up to 0.1%
- Touch screen – user friendly interface
- Key Points: Weighing the sample, touch Memory to save the air weight, remove the sample and weighing in the water, wait until stable then touch memory to indicate Karat, purity % and density value directly.
Jewelry Industry, Gold refining and recycling, Pawnshop, Pajak gadai, Bank, Precious Metal research lab
|Density Precision||0.001 g/cm³|
|Karat Precision||0.1 K|
|Purity Precision||0.1 %|
|Standard Accessories||Main unit with Build-in Temperature Sensor
Inspection Verification Certificate