Dynamic Fatigue Testing Machine
EI-PWS series are ideal for a variety of tests as tension compression flex/bend fatigue (low cycle fatigue / high cycle fatigue / fatigue crack propagation ASTM E647), fracture mechanics (K1c per ASTM E399, J1c, CTOD per ASTM E-1290), damping properties and vibration testing.
Our test systems are designed for conducting tests at ambient temperature, elevated temperature (high-temperature fatigue characterization) and low temperature.
- Lightweight cross-head and stiff load frame components reduce load frame deflections and increase system performance.
- Servo valves offer high response and accurate control.
- Hydraulic service manifolds with close-coupled accumulators improve the response of the actuator
- Load unit stiffness and extremely low friction actuators ensure high possible test control and resolution, making these systems suitable for both dynamic and static testing applications.
- Fully self -contained test system packaged for easy relocation and movement
- Load frame on vibration isolators
- Vibration isolators for quiet operation
- Variety of add- on fixtures and transducers, all supported by single – platform packaging: self- aligning hydraulic grips, extensometers, pulsed, reversible p.d. unit, etc
- Provision for elevated temperature testing with self-contained closed loop cooling
|EI-PSW Dynamic Fatigue Testing Machine
|Dynamic fatigue systems
|ASTM:E399 ASTM:E1290 Others:JIS Z2241
|Transportation Institute Auto/Rail/Vessel Test lab Industrial supply Aircraft industry Steel works
|Compression Bend Flexure Shear Fatigue
|Load: 25 kN 50 kN 100 kN 250 kN 300 kN